Thank you for your interest in the Amherst Schools. Please follow the step-by-step instructions to create your own personal job application account. This personal account may be accessed regularly to modify your personal information as desired. Please note: In order to be considered for any vacancy, all applicants must use the Amherst on-line application process. Any other form of application process will not be considered for an interview.
If you have completed the on-line application and would like to apply for a specific job vacancy posting, please update your application, upload a recent resumé and new cover letter requesting an interview stating a particular JOB ID#. When you "save and submit" to the Amherst Schools, the building principal in notified immediately of your interest, by an email automatic messaging system.
- $9.50/hour for secretary; media aide; bus aide & van aide; student attendant & teacher aide (mild/moderate needs); cafeteria part-time cook/cashier; and lunchroom monitor & study hall monitor, van driver.
- $10.00/hour for custodian/cleaner
- $11.50/hour for assistant maintenance & assistant mechanic; intensive needs bus aide & van aide.
- $12.25/hour for van driver (special needs)
- $14.00/hour for student attendant & teacher aide (moderate/intensive needs)
- $16.00/hour for sign interpreter.
- $16.75/hour for bus driver.
- $95.00/day for teacher; special needs paraprofessional with a teaching license
- $110.00/day for retired Amherst teacher; retired Amherst special needs paraprofessional with a teaching license
- Administrator Descriptions
- Administrative Support Descriptions
- Cafeteria Descriptions
- Certified Staff Descriptions
- Extra Curricular Descriptions
- Maintenance Descriptions
- Program Support Descriptions
- Transportation Descriptions